Falona writes: My period was 17 days late then my period came with slight cramps at the bottom of my stomach what is wrong
– – – – – –
It’s hard to tell without knowing some more of what is happening in your life. Our body’s cycles can fluctuate with our moods and the environmental changes and stress factors around us.
I’ll throw a few questions your way. If you can answer them and get back to me, I’ll see what I can do for you.
1) How old are you?
2) Does your period usually come and go like clockwork, always coming when predicted and lasting the same number of days each month?
3) Have you been under a lot of stress lately or been sick or on any type of medication?
4) Have you been involved in a new athletic or exercise regimen lately?
5) Are you on any type of birth control medication?
6) How frequently have you had sex over the past month or two?