Candii (15) writes: I had sex on thursday and the next day my period came but not normal it wuss suppose to come on the 25 but it camed on 18 and only lasted 3 days when it suppose to last 1 week what does that mean?
– – – – – –
Wow … you’ve got me on this one! Let me throw a bunch of questions your way to see if we can dig down and get a better idea of what might be going on.
1) Do you have sex frequently, or was this a rare occasion?
2) Was this your first time ever having sex or your first time having sex in a long time?
3) Are you on any kind of birth control?
4) Did you take any emergency contraception (i.e. Plan B, Next Choice, I-Pill, etc.) after having sex?
5) Is your period usually like clockwork (arriving when predicted and lasting as long as predicted)? How long have you been having your period?
6) Have you been sick recently?
7) Have you been under a lot of stress lately?
8) Was there much emotional trauma around this particular sexual incident?
9) Did you use a condom when having sex? Did the guy use the withdrawal method (i.e. taking out his penis before ejaculation)?
Once you’re able to get back to me with answers to these, I’ll see what I can do.